Terms of Reference
1. To take a strategic overview of the finances of the College
2. To receive and comment on the College's financial forecasts and revenue and capital budgets
3. To oversee the College's investments policy
4. To oversee:
• cash management and borrowing policies,
• the College's banking arrangements,
• the College's insurance arrangements.
5. To recommend the annual financial statements to the Governing Executive for approval, jointly with the Audit Committee
6. To consider any other matters as directed by the Governing Executive.
Six members, including at least five members of the Governing Executive
Member of Governing Executive, elected by the Committee on an annual basis
Clerk to the Governing Executive
Four meetings a year, reporting to the Governing Executive