Undertaking a creative activity and learning a new skill can help improve our mood and help us to relax. This creative course aims to give you the skills to document this unique time in history so that you have a beautiful record of key personal moments to share with the ones you love.
Purpose: Community Learning
Duration: 6 hours over 3 weeks, Wednesdays 5.00pm – 7.00pm
Next course: 27 January 2021
What will I need?
In order to access Ruskin’s online courses, you will need a computer/laptop/tablet/smart phone with:
- a webcam
- speakers and microphone
- portable headset
- access to Google Meet
You should also be able to send and receive emails, open links in emails and open and save documents.
If you need assistance, please contact Student Services on 01865 759600.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an increase in your motivation, creativity and wellbeing
- Increase your awareness of other courses available at Ruskin College
- Begin to create your own personal journal by selecting five or more creative techniques
- Review, reflect and record at least five unique personal experiences and events of 2020
- Identify future opportunities to develop your wellbeing
How will I be assessed?
On this course you will be assessed through:
- Q & As
- Completed marked work
- Journal entries
- Recorded sessions
- Group activities
- Annotated photographs
We offer a range of further English qualifications at Ruskin which will give you the opportunity to take your writing skills to the next level.
What will it cost me?
The cost for this course is £30. It is free if you are unemployed or earning less than £17,004 per annum.
Please call us on 01865 759600 or email email@example.com.