Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health Level 2 – Online
Get a deeper understanding of mental health in children and young people on this rewarding online course.
Level: Level 2
Purpose: Personal and Professional Development
Guided Learning Hours: 135
Duration: 6 weeks (must be completed within 12 weeks)
We are not currently accepting applications for this course. If you would like to be kept informed about our Online Courses starting in September, please register your interest below.
What are the qualifications about?
You will learn about factors surrounding children and young people’s mental health and get a better understanding of how to provide support.
Who are they for?
This Level 2 course is ideal if you want to improve your employability and further your personal and professional development as you gain an greater understanding of the mental wellbeing of children and young people.
What sorts of things do they cover?
You will cover the following topics:
- Understand Children and Young People’s Mental Health in Context
- Understand Factors which may Affect Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Understand Children and Young People’s Mental Health Concerns
- Understand the Impact of Children and Young People’s Mental Health Concerns
- Understand how to Support Children and Young People with Mental Health Concerns
How will I learn and be assessed?
This is an online paper-based course.
What jobs could they lead to?
With this nationally recognised Level 2 qualification you will gain important life skills and enhance your prospects in a range of health and social care settings.
What would it cost me?
This course is free if completed.