Level: Level 3
Size: Apprenticeship Standard
Duration: 12-18 months
Guided Learning Hours: 1 day per month, plus distance learning, coaching and mentoring, and project-based work
Start Date: Variable
What is the apprenticeship about?
Apprentices will develop their ability in business through a bespoke programme of skills development that can be applied across sectors. The course will support progression towards management responsibilities.
Who is it for?
A Business Administrator apprentice will already be working in a role developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services and systems, working independently or as part of a team, in a wide variety of sectors.
Their role will contribute to the efficiency of your organisation and the apprenticeship programme would help them develop a wide range of skills, including communication, organisational and time-management skills.
Why choose Ruskin College?
Ruskin is the ideal place for your apprentices. We have a rich history of transformative learning, where our focus is on developing the individual through learning and we offer a genuinely inclusive and student-centred environment.
Apprentices at Ruskin benefit from:
- High quality teaching by an experienced trainers/assessors
- Classroom-based study to develop knowledge, skills and confidence
- Maths and English teaching, if required, to underpin and support knowledge
- Modern, well-equipped learning and college facilities
- Spacious and attractive campus
- Supportive and inclusive learning environment
- Coaching and mentoring to support progress
- Preparation and support for end point assessment
What do apprentices need?
Apprentices will need a good attitude to working and learning, be team players and have good communication skills. Apprentices may need to undertake initial assessments in English and Maths.
What sort of things does it cover?
Apprentices will learn about core knowledge, skills and behaviours, including:
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Business fundamentals
- External environment factors
- Relevant regulation and policies
What will apprentices achieve?
Apprentices will complete the following elements:
- Certificate as part of a high quality induction programme.
- The Diploma in Business Level 3, with the support of a qualified, experienced Assessor.
- Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy.
- End point Assessment.
Call 01865 759600 and speak to an Apprenticeships adviser or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.