Customer Service Practitioner
Level: Level 2
Size: Apprenticeship Standard
Duration: 12-18 months
Guided Learning Hours: 1 day per month, plus distance learning, coaching and mentoring, and project-based work
Start Date: Variable
What is the apprenticeship about?
Apprentices will develop their ability in customer service through a bespoke programme of skills development that can be applied across various sectors. The course will support progression towards management responsibilities.
Who is it for?
Customer Service Practitioner apprentices will currently be working in any sector or organisation delivering high quality products and services to customers.
Their work may be face-to-face or office-based, and they will be dealing with orders and payments, offer advice and support, and liaise with customers. Apprentices may also be involved in sales, aftercare, service recovery or customer satisfaction measurement.
Why choose Ruskin College?
Ruskin is the ideal place for your apprentices. We have a rich history of transformative learning, where our focus is on developing the individual through learning and we offer a genuinely inclusive and student-centred environment.
Apprentices at Ruskin benefit from:
- High quality teaching by an experienced trainers/assessors
- Classroom-based study to develop knowledge, skills and confidence
- Maths and English teaching, if required, to underpin and support knowledge
- Modern, well-equipped learning and college facilities
- Spacious and attractive campus
- Supportive and inclusive learning environment
- Coaching and mentoring to support progress
- Preparation and support for end point assessment
What do apprentices need?
Apprentices will need a good attitude to writing and learning, be team players and have good communication skills. Apprentices may need to undertake initial assessments in English and Maths.
What sort of things does it cover?
Apprentices will learn about core knowledge, skills and behaviours, including:
- Knowing your consumers
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibility
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
What will apprentices achieve?
Apprentices will complete the following elements:
- Certificate as part of a high quality induction programme.
- The Diploma for Customer Service Practitioner Level 2, with the support of a qualified, experienced Assessor.
- Level 1 English and Maths.
- End point Assessment.
Call 01865 759600 and speak to an Apprenticeships adviser or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.