Introduction to and Developing Spreadsheet Skills
We have four courses running:
- 22 May 2018 - 24 May 2018 - This course runs on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 10am and 4pm
- 3 December 2018 - 5 December 2018
- 22 May 2019 - 24 May 2019
The December 2018 and May 2019 course runs on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 9am and 5pm.
Location: All of these courses are held at Ruskin Hall Campus, Old Headington, Oxford, OX3 9BZ
Contact Us: 01865 759600 | email@example.com
This course is designed to provide learners with an introduction to Microsoft Excel®.
You would expect the course to cover areas including (but not limited to):
- How to record and manipulate numerical data in a spreadsheet (for example your income and expenditure)
- The use of formulae and functions to perform calculations and summarise data
- Skills in formatting and presenting data as well as creating charts
We will help you access financial support if you are entitled to it. For more information call us on (0)1865 759600 or visit our Further Education fees and funding page
While there are no entry requirements for this course, it is advised that you have computer skills and a basic ability to use a keyboard.
Upon application for the courses you will be invited for an initial assessment and interview to ensure that the course is suitable for you.
“I have made new friends here and it is good for my confidence”
“Having acquired these skills is a step towards me getting get a good job”
“Now I will be able to help my son with his school work”
“I think learning about spread sheets will help me to get better in managing my finances and for my CV”
The course can be can be built on by attending other IT courses (such as Word, PowerPoint and Internet) to achieve the ITQ for IT Users Award. The content of this unit has been developed with employers to ensure it is relevant to the real world and meets the needs of employers.
Microsoft Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.