Fees and Financial Support – University Programmes
Tuition fee loans for UK and EU full-time students
As an undergraduate student you may be eligible to apply for a government loan through Student Finance England to cover your tuition fees.
Maintenance Loans for living costs
You can also apply for a maintenance loan to help pay for your living costs. Contact Student Finance England to find out more.
Ruskin College Sanctuary Scholarship
The Sanctuary Scholarship will support one student who is seeking sanctuary in the UK to undertake an undergraduate degree course at Ruskin College.
The Scholarship offers:
· A full tuition fee waiver
· A bursary of up to £9,706 per year
To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship you must have accepted an offer to study an undergraduate degree course at Ruskin College starting in September 2022.
You must also:
· Have been granted a temporary form of leave to remain in the UK as a result of an asylum application (e.g. limited leave to remain, humanitarian protection) or be an asylum seeker, and not be eligible for funding from Student Finance England
· Be unable to access UK government student financial support because of your current immigration status
· Be a dependent or partner of an asylum seeker or someone who has been granted limited leave to remain or some other form of temporary status
How to apply
Once you have an offer from Ruskin College, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form. Selection will be based on the eligibility criteria and the information provided as part of the scholarship application form.
Talk to us
Ruskin College is part of the University of West London (UWL) group. Visit the fees and funding page on UWL’s website for more information about tuition fees and how you can fund your studies.
Contact UWL Student Advice on email@example.com or 020 8231 2591 to find out more about how you can make the most of funding at Ruskin College.